Mentoring now also available online
Dear Friends and Colleagues,
After much thought and deliberation, I’ve decided to offer online mentoring for Feldenkrais Practitioners. I’ve served as a mentor to students, new and experienced practitioners, and have been able to help them find and foster their own potential and strengths. More recently, I’ve been doing the same work over the internet via video calls and e-mail contact. Because I wasn’t sure if I could work as effectively online as I could in person, I’ve taken my time to test this out and can now say that I’m very satisfied with the results.
- Working online has certain advantages over live sessions:
- Online takes less time because you can stay in the comfort of your own home or practice.
- I’m available to share my experience and knowledge, regardless of location.
- We can schedule times that work for both of us.
- It’s easier to be more consistent, which is one of the most important aspects for effective mentoring.
- By developing and growing a relationship over time, our work together will become more meaningful, efficient and rewarding.
Because you may not be sure how this could help you, I’m offering a free, no strings attached 30 minute consultation. Just send me an e-mail and we’ll set up an appointment. I will help you with any questions you might have and you can test this out to find out how it could be helpful for you.
I also work in German.